Status: Currently at home sweet home. Yeah I know, I'm not supposed to balik but anyhow I'm home. heh.
Last weekend, as I already mentioned earlier in my previous post, Muscom held a program at Sk Lembah Beringin, Azri self-named it as Program Menyerlah Jauh dari yang Biasa. Well, there were not so many students there, every darjah was approximately 20 something, around there. So, in my case, I was assigned by Kak Pah (Ulfah) as the module planner, to handle standard 3, together with Fad.
Our group (standards 1, 2 and 3)
Ulfah, Amni, Mursyi, Fad, Jida, Aisyah, Syifa, Imran, Husam, Ayap.
Basically, we underestimate the capability of bebudak darjah 1, 2,3 and we plan to do all games. Yet, we buat program main puzzle, scrabble, tengok upin ipin, pecahkan belon, sketsa, musical chairs, story-telling and lots of nyanyi (hahaha) And what makes it more lawak is that we practiced very hard for the lyrics and the moves for nyanyi session in the surau the night before the program. Luckily there's no Adib or Ustaz Maliki around.
Alhamdulillah, the program went very well. My adik-adik in my group were awesome, we won 3 main activities of the day and they also gave me a part of their winning prizes and that was wayy too sweet.
They were Syabil, Afzan, Nabilah, Najla, and Hani. Some of them already added me at facebook, well, technology huh.
![]() |
| My group ^^ |
![]() |
| photogrid |
![]() |
| The chaos |
![]() |
| Giant Scrabble |
![]() |
| Musical chair |
![]() |
| Them |
![]() |
| Us, Muscomers, and Sc. Happy family! |







No comments:
Post a Comment