Bismillah.
Raya. A week of holiday is almost over, dear readers, I'm sorry for being lazy.
Seniors, congrats for passing the exams with flying colors. And I hope to become one to in 2013.
Pray for me.
"It is hard, difficult. But once you give your utmost, you will never regret.."
:')
"Maybe before, I was crawling. When I realised that I was too slow, I try to walk. I saw people far in front of me, I was very afraid that I couldn't reach them, I walked. Then I asked myself, why everyone were running? I forced myself to run too. Speed please speed!
But I was wrong. I was too concentrate on reaching the people ahead of me, I made it as my limit. If I just run as fast as I could, I would never see anyone in front of me. Because its me who is in front of all those people."
Selamat Hari Raya. Maafkan daku apa adanya.
No comments:
Post a Comment