Bismillah..
Status: Arrived home from Langkawi at 8 pm yesterday. I slept so much today. Went to the airport to fetch Abah just now. And right now, I know that I will stay up for the whole night. Yeah!
And plus, I just had my vanilla latte in my cup.
Kak Enin and her very own tumblr
I adore hers so much!
I have another week of holidays from now on. Gonna use em wisely. And my eldest sister had booked me for three days starting on Tuesday to babysit baby Danish! Hurrah! Shall I consider it as charity work for my Duke of Edinburgh award? =D
"..Sementara masih ada keinginan dan semangat untuk beribadat ni, baik laksanakan cepat-cepat... Sebab hati manusia mudah berubah,, bila mula bertangguh, takut hilang semangat dan keinginan tadi.. Sikap syaitan memang suka ganggu orang nak buat amal kebaikan..."
I ban procrastinating in my life!
(^__^)
3 comments:
Duke of Edinburgh? Syifa apply Edinburgh ke? :D
Nope, it is an award. Dia macam program ntuk bina daya tahan diri which consist of completing three tasks, community service, skill, physical recreation.
students ky di'encourage' buat award ni ntuk tulis dalam personal statement sbb award ni is recognised at uk/eire. ^^
yup.adore her too.her blog n da tumblr.
Post a Comment