Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Curtain is closed

Alhamdulillah. All praises to Almighty God. 
Akhirnya Advance Subsudiary (AS) telah ditutup tirainya.
Syukur, syukur, syukur.
I had done my part half way, and what's left is to make du'a always for Allah will grants me all As in the exam. Amin, amin, amin,. ^^

Time to muhasabah for everything that happened for the last two sems. There were always up and down. I need to improve as I have promised myself to do so. Growing up and become more matured. Independent. No more seniors to keep me alarmed about all things that I'd missed. Gonna miss them. 

I called umi yesterday, and seemed like baby Danish already can talk with me through the phone! Well done Danish Donat! hahaha~ And had a long chat with abah. I miss my family. Tak sabar nak balik Kelantan. Yeay! 

wowfunniestposts:

WHAT LOLOL.
 laugh trip
Had a long day HA HA HA seeing this. Miss Abah.  Camni kowt abah
jaga kitorang dulu ='D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHA comel!!! :D