Status: Just finished watching 'Wake Up Sid'
Music: "wake up Syifa"
Life is a journey. Journey means that you are either walking or running. Non-stop, because when you stop, that would be the end of your journey. Along the journey, you left your footsteps behind. The footsteps became a sign or a proof that you already had passed through the path. It is good to look at it sometimes as in it becomes a reminder but certainly not good enough for you to obsess with what you had accomplished.
"Learn and keep on learning."
Subhanallah. The world is so beautiful and beautiful is very subjective. People can describe beauty in term of the scenery, the people, the creatures, the food, the street-arts, the ocean and yet everything. But what is so special about the word 'beauty' is the way you imagine it in your mind.
"Mind is the most devious, rebellious part that we all possess."
What is so beautiful about the world from my view?
Chances and opportunities
Yeah, SPM is a 'pisang-goreng panas' issue for today and I can assure that it will continue becoming a 'hot' topic for the rest of this week. But I would not talk about it of-course. "Result aq xder laa gempak maner pon jika dibanding dengan hadek-hadek zaman millenium skang neh". Enough, SPM was a nice-written, certified history by MOE, and to think about it, how are we who once a spm candidate, so stressed answering questions then circling the right answers, wrote a long, 'vocab-gempak', 'berkajang-kajang' essays during the examination. Masihkah kau ingat?
Back to topic.
We all said that "I have faith in Allah". But do we really, I mean really visualize on what we claim as our faith. Again, faith is a huge word. We tend to say something that we know but unfortunately we do not understand enough. 'Know' and 'understand'. They give different meanings. Don't get me wrong here. They both are equally important. We are not able to understand if we do not know. They are intertwining.
Chances and opportunities. They are not free, they are not luck. They are rezeki. Rezeki do not always come with just prayer, they require hardships. By hardships, sacrifices are included. Therefore, prayer intertwines with hardships leads to chances, opportunities (if only if Allah permits). Hypothesis accepted.
"Yeah, yeah,, I already know about this. C'mon everyone know about this. Since when do you give lectures?"
Am sorry, what I had written is basically for me, myself. If I enthusiastically give lectures, it is for me. Because, I am a forgetful girl. Always repeat the same mistakes. Mistakes are not meant to be repeated, because each of them only happen once. If you are doing the same thing over and over and over again, it is not a mistake. Is is a habit. BAD HABIT. So, where is the lesson? *slapped
I personally am so afraid with tests, just give me any test, for sure I will started to cringe or worse crying inside. Questions will pop out of my mind. Why and why. During that moment, rational is no longer I am. Does a slave deserves to question her Master? The answer is I, again, forget that I am actually a slave. To who? You know who.
Clarification, thankful, grateful is the most important. Alhamdulillah.
We may forget to say it, but don't forget to 'feel' it.
Hadirkan diri sebagai hamba. Hamba kepadaNya. Bukan hamba kepada keadaan mahupun dunia.
Takbir Allahuakbar!

4 comments:
InsyaAllah.thank u syifa! :)
No hal laa Kak! EHehe =D
very nice one. syukran for sharing your thoughts. :)
Kalau berguna untuk diri, Alhamdulillah. Sama-sama =)
Post a Comment