Status: Homework. Math test tomorrow. *fainted
Location: GH. (Great Hall) Minggu Citra Budaya night.
Si A, to be pronounced as Si A not CA. Si A is a chinese guy in one of my classes at Ky.
Si A: Err, hello there, hye can you please pass me the camp(camera).
(He was sitting in front of me during the prize-giving ceremony and the camera was right beside me)
Me: Oh, here you go.
Si A: Thank you so much. (pause.......) Are you the girl in my **** class? We are in the same class right?
Me: Yup, two classes actually.
Si A: Really? How come I didn't notice you at all. Oww, so you do talk?
Me: I do. I talk everyday.
Si A: But why you are so invincible? I don't think my friends will recognize you either. You should talk more laa. (He used as friendly tone as possible)
Me: I am fine. Thank you. ^^
.........................................................................................................................
I was alone in my chalet. After Zohor, I found this.
(14:21)
Sahih International
And they will come out [for judgement] before Allah all together, and the weak will say to those who were arrogant, "Indeed, we were your followers, so can you avail us anything against the punishment of Allah ?" They will say, "If Allah had guided us, we would have guided you. It is all the same for us whether we show intolerance or are patient: there is for us no place of escape."
Malay
Dan mereka sekalian tetap akan berhimpun mengadap Allah (untuk dihisab pada hari kiamat); kemudian orang-orang yang lemah (yang menjadi pengikut) kepada orang-orang yang sombong takbur itu akan berkata kepada mereka (yang menjadi pemimpinnya): "Sesungguhnya kami telah menjadi pengikut kamu; maka adakah kamu dapat menolak daripada kami sedikit dari azab Allah? " Mereka menjawab: "Kalaulah Allah menunjukkan jalan selamat kepada kami, tentulah kami tunjukkan jalan itu kepada kamu. (Sekarang) sama sahaja kepada kita, sama ada kita menggelisah dan mengeluh atau kita bersabar, tiadalah sebarang jalan bagi kita untuk melepaskan diri (dari azab itu)".
And even the satan will say this to you.
(14:22)
Sahih International
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."
Malay
Dan berkatalah pula Syaitan setelah selesai perkara itu: "Sesungguhnya Allah telah menjanjikan kamu dengan janji yang benar dan aku telah menjanjikan kamu lalu aku mungkiri janjiku itu kepada kamu; dan tiadalah bagiku sebarang alasan dan kuasa mempengaruhi kamu selain daripada aku telah mengajak kamu lalu kamu terburu-buru menurut ajakanku itu; maka janganlah kamu salahkan daku tetapi salahkan diri kamu sendiri. Aku tidak dapat menyelamatkan kamu dan kamu juga tidak dapat menyelamatkan daku. Sesungguhnya dari dahulu lagi aku telah kufur ingkarkan (perintah Tuhan) yang kamu sekutukan daku denganNya". Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang zalim (yang meletakkan sesuatu pada bukan tempatnya) beroleh azab yang tidak terperi sakitnya.
Are you a leader? Are you a follower? That doesn't matter because you are the one who will suffer from all of you wrongdoing, misbehavior and sins. The leader will be punish if he lead his community to the wrong path. The follower will be punish for choosing and electing a bad, devious leader. It is a matter of fact, punishment for the wrong choices. So, Every time you want to make a decision, think wisely!
No one will help you upon those sins that you commit for, except for 'syafaat' from our beloved Prophet pbuh. So why wait? Do selawat for him everyday as he will help us because we are his ummah. Amin, Amin, Amin.
Rasulullah pbuh had made the promise right? And have faith that he will never ever let us down. Never.
If, if, if we first do no let him down.
Jom selawat banyak-banyak! ^^
p/s: The ayats are from surah 'Ibrahim.
p/s: The ayats are from surah 'Ibrahim.
No comments:
Post a Comment