Status: I went back to the school. Believe it or not, yes, I am a ALUMNI now. I even registered to become one. And it costed me 50 penny *ringgit to be exact. Worth it ^^
Do enjoy the pictures!
We had paintball tournament! The team chose to be under Razak's house because we had 'orang kuat' Razak in the team. CA and Kak Adah. Not to mention Meji pon was a former Razakian. Keri need to akur although he was a former capt of Rahman. And we welcomed Kak Ida from batch 0004, the good news was she was a Husseinian!
![]() |
| Gambar besar gedabak para pemain paintbal. Hajatnya nak buat team Ky . haha~ |
| Saar-saat genting. Semangat dohh kitorang. =D |
| Hadek-hadek yang setia menunggu doa makan. |
| We got a chance eating in these shiny silver trays again! Hurrahhhh! |
| Capturing the big banner! |
The pictures below otherwise are mainly describing how much I miss school. The daily routines. The places. They have millions of hidden memories lie in every each of them.
| Tempat solat for girls. |
| Tapak roll-call every morning |
| My superb Bio lab 1. |
| The view from Masjid. Nampak hostel dimana lima tahun aq tinggal di sana. =') |
I glad that I managed to meet my beloved accounting teacher in ko-op, teacher Norma! Miss her so much. And attention to my former classmates who read this post, "Weh, weh sep mu! Ticer Norma kim salam rindu! =) "
Ticer Norma: Syifa ni still tak berubah laa, tetap sama jer cam dulu, pastu selalu jer mintak ticer belanjakan.
Me: Mesti rr ticer, kalu saya berubah, nati ticer susah nak kenal saya ^^
Then teacher pinched my cheek, smiling. =)
Then teacher pinched my cheek, smiling. =)
Okeyh, tell me it is so sweet kan kan? haha~ I miss being a ''budak sekolah''.
The whole day went smoothly. Best sempat jumpa Imah, my deskmate kat sekolah dulu walaupun for only few hours jer. The activities were remarkable. I didn't join till the night. I heard that they had fun with the football, volleyball tournament. Good.
Paling tabik dekat mana-mana alumni yang sanggup balik during cuti hujung minggu dorang for the sake of BTS. Should give them credits for that, Hanif Alif, CA aka Afif, senior NurAlam with his big motorcycle all the way long from Johor. Sumpah *salute.
I have no words. Speechless. Special thanks to all the organisers. They worked really hard for this event. All of them are very friendly. Thank you for the free t-shirt as well! Hopefully I managed to join more events by the Alumni in the future. Amin....
*I can't stop smiling all day long. =)

6 comments:
sedak nyo g skoloh ! :D
Seddak seddak ^^
Saya pun gi jugak. Sempatlah make nasik dale tray :)
Greenlava: Oh ya ek? Kito dea jupo ko? =P
mc faa.....sdaq la dy gi koloh....nk kelik jgk..waaa~
Kema: Meh laa kelik. Aq ado ag dop Kb till thursday neh. =D
Post a Comment