Bismillah, all praises to Almighty God.
He had awoken me today so that everyday of my life, I feel grateful, say my thankfulness, alhamdulillah to Him. 13/02/2012, I am a 19 years old girl now. I should grow up, become more matured, one thing for sure.
Selepas berpenat lelah menjahit kerompol-kerompol baju boria pada malam hari, terasa sangat letih walaupun aq sudah teramat 'pro' dalam jahit menjahit *ihsan 5 tahun ber'KOT'. Soalan chemistry masih lagi bertimbun tidak berjawab lantaran menyibukkan diri pada pagi Ahad menerawang ke Kolej Tuanku Jaafar for the sake of nak tengok festival nasyeed laa konon. Pada malam itu, tiba-tiba.....
Telefonku berbunyi....
Aq mengangkatnya, kedengaran satu suara sumbang yang agak familiar pada pendengaran ku...
"Happy birthday to you,,, happy birthday to you,,,,, happy birthday to Cipa.... Happy birthday to you......"
That was Nisaa's voice. Terkekek-kekek nak wish birthday kpada ku. hahaha~
Thank you so much Nisaa, one of the most nicest, closest buddy I've ever had
Eza too did called me during the evening (yang ni lagi xsabar nak wish, thanx Jaa ^^ ) .
Then, Kak Kd came to my chalet, giving me a cute, warm birthday note and a sweet birthday present. Sayang Kak Kd. huhuhu.
"Moga Allah rahmati dirimu, berkati usiamu, pelihara iman dan hatimu......." Bait-bait kata dalam note Kak Kd.
The night was continued with non-stop messaging tone from my phone. Sahabat-sahabat Faris Petra, SKT, mula menghantarkan all the greetings. Thank you all of you, Paa, Yuni, Kak Adah (thank you for the gift ^^), Ppayah, Fadhlin, Mekyam, SyazaSyamimi, Fadhlin, Murni, Affan, Syafiq. Facebook lagi laa kan, too many to mention. A bunch of thank you should I gave to all of you. And today is also my former dorm-mate, classmate, prefect-mate, bed-mate 's birthday, Maizatul Farhana. Yeah, we shared the same date of birth.
But the most wonderful, happiest moment was when I received text messages from my beloved Umi, the most handsome man on earth, my Abah, the most weird, annoying brother but one of the important persons in my life, Abangman, my best friend in the bedroom since I was a kiddo, a pillow-talk partner, Kak Cik (my younger sister), also Adik my tempat maen gocoh-gocoh not to mention my mainan bulian (loyal reader for my blog) and my elder sister together with my nephew, Danish. They wished me happy birthday! They are the most precious, valuable treasures that Allah swt had granted me with.
InsyaAllah, I'm trying to grow up wiser and wiser.
"Ilmu adalah lebih baik daripada kekayaan. Kerana harta perlu dijaga, tetapi ilmu menjaga mu."
~Saidina Ali bin Abi Talib~
I have been blessed with so many amazing people around me. It is ashamed for me not to be grateful with all the rahmat He gave me. I may not be perfect, but I always seek a room for improvement. If there are some of my mischievous words or behaviours, do forgive me. If I behaved wrongly to any of you personally, before or recent, do tell me. Because I am an imperfect human being, a slave of Him. I tend to make mistake. May I asked a favour? Can you pray for me to become a better muslimah scholar. Thank you.
May Allah swt bless all of us.
Selawat dan salam ke atas junjungan besar Rasulullah saw.
P/s: I'm so sad. I suppose to publish this post yesterday but something ain't right with Ky's connection the last nite. Oh yaa, thanks to all my Ky friends whom gave me all the flowers for my birthday. Terkejut gak, apsal tiba-tiba banyak jer bunga aq dapat hahaha boleh buat taman plak. However, happy 19, teens!
InsyaAllah, I'm trying to grow up wiser and wiser.
"Ilmu adalah lebih baik daripada kekayaan. Kerana harta perlu dijaga, tetapi ilmu menjaga mu."
~Saidina Ali bin Abi Talib~
I have been blessed with so many amazing people around me. It is ashamed for me not to be grateful with all the rahmat He gave me. I may not be perfect, but I always seek a room for improvement. If there are some of my mischievous words or behaviours, do forgive me. If I behaved wrongly to any of you personally, before or recent, do tell me. Because I am an imperfect human being, a slave of Him. I tend to make mistake. May I asked a favour? Can you pray for me to become a better muslimah scholar. Thank you.
May Allah swt bless all of us.
Selawat dan salam ke atas junjungan besar Rasulullah saw.
| some of the gifts ^^ |
3 comments:
syifa, comelnye blog syifa// i haven't read much but so far i like it. keep writing blogs!! lucky u have a blog to pour out things. oh yea, happy belated birthday yea <3
thanx Syida!!! ^^
Malu laa puji-puji nie! ehehehe
cipa, dh wish ai tuh..nak wish ag..hepi bfday..wlpn dh lapuk...jeles cipa bulih bunga..nop ugop
Post a Comment