Status: Dizzy, mentally imbalanced, but will FORCE myself to stay awake.
Song: Crazier by Taylor Swift
Its Monday again. Monday. Monday. Sunny Monday. The schedule went hectic. Being assigned with so many tasks at one time, headache was all I got. I accidentally fell asleep during Malaysian study class but not so obvious, I felt bad for Bonda.
But no matter how hard, arduous my life would be, I am still the old me. I am not a quitter. Because what a quitter do is quitting and lose faith. I would never become one. InsyaAllah...
Takutnya. Perasaan takut itu tidak pernah lekang. Bukan takut untuk tersungkur tapi takut kepada usaha yang diberi tidak pernah mencukupi. Ciri ahli syurga, muslim yang hebat. Sudah hebatkah aku untuk ke syurgaNya? *pinched
"Andainya dihitung amalanku, belum pasti dapat ku hampiri gerbang syurga-Mu....."
~An important reminder or should I say, an emergency alarm? Both will do.
Sounds weak huh? Nope laa, I do not mind to present myself as a weak servant in front of Him. I am weak, it is not a shame to admit though.
"God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it's a good thing- the breaking of your heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it."
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
I said enough all I want to say. But the main key is to look after the prayers, yours as well as mine. Syifa, jaga ibadat, jaga solat, jaga hati, jaga peribadi.
Well said. Bismillah. May Allah bless ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment