Status: I don't feel like posting but I just think that I need to. Having the bless for the past three days, it is such a stingy thing for not sharing. I joined an awesome usrah. I am so happy. I called it my 'bulatan gembira'. I do not know why the phrase is so famous, so it is a right time to use it. ^^
I love sirah since a long long years ago. I remembered when I was in form one, I did not go to dining hall or cafe during recess because I addicted to library. I went there and I sat on the floor between the PAI/Islamic reading materials and Malay reading material shelves. Then I took those books about Uhud, Khandak wars, to Hamzah bin Abdul Mutalib to Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah and etc and read them. I do not even notice the bell rang and my class already started as being in library, I didn't hear any outsiders' sound. Luckily my class PMR 1Beta was just behind the library. I entered the class with innocent face and my teachers just let me in. (I have Cikgu Ramli as my Pendidikan Sivik teacher tau!)
As years passed by, my classes were getting further and further away from library. The high school years continued with me was getting bored to go to library. Arghhhh.... Teenager. Why you no kept the reading habit? After those days, a bookworm is not cool anymore. Huge mistake. I only read the newspapers which were the girls and the boys arguing all the time to read it. We even hid the newspapers so that we can read the nice, clean news before the guys took over the throne and beginning to conteng with all those unfunny dialogues on the newspapers. Real mature.
| Yeay for me! 1Malaysia voucher for good. |
Recently, I bought a book which was Fikah Perubatan at Kelantan along with all the stationary that I'd possibly get. I gave RM50 voucher to my sister. Then, the left one hundred ringgit, I spent during my visit to the PWTC. They held a book fair. Rejoicing my eyesight with tonnes of books, I felt like grabbing all the books that I was intending to buy. But you know how fast the money/voucher flowed. I bought six books. Alhamdulillah to the Almighty God.for His rezeki
Hopefully the habit drains into my blood again, triggering the adrenaline every time I saw books causing my brain to fall in love with reading once again. And for God sake, I shall let this love story between me and the reading habit last forever. Happily ever after.
p/s: insisting to go to BookXcess but I do not know when. InsyaAllah soon.
3 comments:
ehem2...mcm comey jer buku tuh??hehehe :P
hop mano so? hahaha~ biaser laa, dop dang nak stat baca ag.. hihi
cipa, dulu x minat sgt bco buku2 ginih..tp lonie jd sedark plop baco..ado smgat laen bilo abih baco buku2 sirah nabi n shbt2 nabi..semnangt tu dtg..
Post a Comment