Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why do we have to be like this?


Bismillah.
Malaysia that I know, I live seems to be insecure place day to day. It is petrifying. I'd seen this video and it made me feel intimidated on how our country would become in the nearer future. And this is definitely not what I expect it would be. 


Please people, can you think of any other peaceful alternatives to voice out your opinion? They may have their own alacrity to express their dissatisfaction upon the system by the government, but it just seems lacking of intellectualism. It just seems like that, from my sight as a video-observer of course. I would neither condemn nor decry which sides that I think as relevant because humility comes first. I don't have much knowledge about the the whole picture. I am just a part of Malaysian, citizens who is very disappointed to see what had happened. Bloods, the hitting, yelling, are not suppose to be happen. It portrayed violence. Maybe as a future doctor *insyaAllah, it saddened me by watching the clinic was ruined due to those students knocked the door over. Concisely speaking, those riots are a completely no-no to me.

I never like politics by the way. My opinion about it is it creates chaos and divides. Although I may read those boring articles about politic in other countries and compare them to the one that we had in Malaysia, it just "that's it" and I am not going to be thrilled with it. But I do give a glimpse of look upon it if it is necessary. Now even I am confused why am I making this post. I am so not into this pon. Kbai.

No comments: