Monday, January 16, 2012

Pick the wool, cover your ears


Bismillah.
Status: Thanx to Kak Adah for the Dunkin Donut. It is very sweettt and I seldom take a very sweet food. I never eat any decorative donut before, because it changes the way how the original donut should be. I love it the way it is, plain donut with sugary sprinkle on it. But demi Kak Adah, my dearest sister at Ky, I was more than happy to have it. Thank you so much. ^^

Having my day reading, observing the 'hot' issue which brought up by Mat, about a person, who made a fake profile which named DFZ *that was just his initials. I didn't know what were the purpose he made the profile up, but a thing that which was obviously shown he wanted to confess his feeling to one of my best buddy. But that was so lame.. Pehal laaa kacau orang dengan fake identity. I knew the actual identity of him, but I won't tell. Because I thought people would be surprised to know who he was. 

Dear Mr DFZ, *if you are reading my blog because I knew that you own one
Please stop disturbing my friend. You will not get to her closer by doing those unreasonable things. How shame. Be a gentleman will ya?

Erti hidup yang sebenar…
Now is one and something o'clock . My ears are hurt. Sometimes people can talk about something that even you feel ashamed to talk about it with your mom. The inappropriate words, the laughing, gossiping, and all the westernised conversation ripped my heart to pieces. =(

I love Ky. But I can't tolerate loud, noisy thingie at night. Very late at night.
One year and half to go. Pray for me.
"Allah sentiasa bersama-sama hambaNya yang sabar"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My humble and honest view.

I used to have the same feeling and rebellious sense as DFZ. However, as time goes, I realised that this thing is not within our control.

Dear DFZ, just stop harrassing her. You're against Allah's qada & qadar and you certainly are doing it wrong.

I'm not going to be all out to know who is that type of person. But what certainly can I say, he is a disgrace to man.

Syifa, send my regards to our friend. Tell her to be strong and aware, because as time goes, these harrassments will be increasingly frequent. And it will not only from DFZ.

Just a concern from a sincere friend,

Affan. :)

IamCIPA said...

InsyaAllah. will do ^^