Bismillah.
Today is 29th January. And I finally arrived at Kyuem this morning. After a long journey on the bus which was almost eight hours, I slept well. Will be missing home, akan merindui juga saat bersenang-lenang di rumah. Hopefully renovation yang giat berjalan di rumah will be finished at the time I will be returning home somewhere in March. ^^
Last night on the bus, we, bunch of Ky kids conquered the second-floor seats.Gegang gedabak dengan riuh-rendah our voices yang macam dah bertahun tak jumpa. Haih. So sorry to other passengers. hihihi. There were seven girls, Kak Adah, Kak Nisa, Ulfah, Mira, Azie, Amalina and me. While the boys were Syahmi, Naim, Ramzi and Aslam.
Back into the reality, I know that it will be a tough second semester. I am ready. I promise umi and abah that I will work hard. So, I will focus and stop playing around. Ya Allah, do bless me with Your mercy.
Had a very calm and relaxing conversation with Kak Fisza yesterday. She is my kakak dorm when I was in form two. A very soft-spoken, gentle senior that I had known. Missing her advice so much. She asked me to visit her in Poland in the future. InsyaAllah. Amin, amin, amin.
Sayang Umi dan Abah!
2 comments:
cipa, coming back!!..haha
oooooiiii, suker nya dia.. hahaha =D
Yerlaa, balik kealam nyata doh ni.
Post a Comment