Bismillah.
Today is the first day going to class for this second semester. However I received one upsetting news. Have you ever heard anyone said "No matter how hard of difficult a subject would be, but if you have one awesome teacher, you will enjoy learning the subject" ? It is true, really true. That is what I feel during my Biology class. The most awaiting class everyday is Bio. But it won't be the same anymore........
Sob3
My favorite Biology teacher, Mr Vroege said that a new teacher will take over my class starting on the next Monday. I was flabbergasted by the news. Frankly speaking, every each students in my class were like "Wha-t??" Is it saddened me right now. I really enjoy the way Mr Vroege handling our class with his sarcastic jokes and the way he marked our homework with his own extra notes added to our paper. Saddddd............
"It is not like I am living the college for good. I am still here, 100 percent, and anytime you need me, I will be here in Bio lab 2. Furthermore, it is you who will be leaving me to UK and Ireland soon and you will definitely not be going to stay by my side forever right?"
~Mr Vroege's words after he saw our gloomy, sad faces when he delivered the news.
I think I have to get use of it. What else can I do. Although I really hate this so much, Allah knows the best for me. He has a better plan for me. Look on the bright side Syifa.
Kesedihan menimpa-nimpa diri. Sabarlah. Sesungguhnya, Allah sentiasa bersama-sama hambaNya yang bersabar. Amin.
2 comments:
syifa!!! aku pon sdeh :( mr. boler pon tukar jugak >.<
uhuk3 apa laaa naseb kter ni Meni kan.... xpe2 , be strong.
Post a Comment