Monday, January 23, 2012

Fortune cookie

Bismillah. 

I have a dream, when I was a little girl. I dreamed to own a cute, calming, sweet little wooden house on a tree. Every evening, I looked below the tree and called upon the cute animals which were white rabbits, tiny birds, and  hamsters. Those animals could talk and they accompanied me all day long. We sang and I prepared for them breakfast. We went to the garden in the middle of the forest and admiring the colorful flowers. We laid on the greenery field and watched the blue clouds floating away. 

Hand-made wooden house.
Once upon a time, there was a poor handsome man, wearing an old, brown-in-color shirt,  knocking my door. He asked me "Why are you here?" I said "Young man, this is my house" Then he replied, "Stop talking nonsense! Wake up, and study girl!"

Fine, I awoke. Happy? ^^

Gambo takde kaitan. Heh.

4 comments:

eternal_felicity said...

hahaha..berangn x abih2..ak pnh ad umah kecik cmtu kt ats pokok..

IamCIPA said...

Berangan itu perlu yer. Aq pon penah ado, but nicer ag rr drpd yg kat atas. hahaha~

Eh, tidop eh, kito penah maen skali rmah atah pokok maso kecik2 mulo? tak ingat lerr tu. =P

eternal_felicity said...

ek?ak main ngan boifren maso kcik la maso tu..xdop watok mu pom..hahaha

IamCIPA said...

hamboii,,, ado ko ore sanggup mengaku jadik boifren mu maso mu kecik? Crystal clear glerr memang daydreaming ok. =P