Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 9: Exigency On the Go


Status: Facebook is a triumphal place for you to waste time without you realising it or not. I knew it for such a long long time ago. But pretend to be an ignorant is who I am. Haizz.

28th it is people. Two days more to enter a new year. I hate it, it is not like I am being a disgraceful kid here. It is you know, when times fly you are getting older. When you are getting older, you include yourselves into many responsibilities. That's make you more matured. Then, hello adults, goodbye teens. What we can do are just live. Live with no regrets, make everyday special. Cherish every single moment in your life.

I had a chat with Kema, my besties, classmate, dormmate, prefect-board mate. Just now. We talked about how we miss school so much. How are we now, differ from who we are during our school-girls time. And we knew, we changed. As for me myself, at Ky, I do not talk much. When I said, not much, I really do. I told my besties about it, and they are just like, "Sejak bila mu jadi pemalu??!" Concisely speaking, aq tak suddenly evolve jadi pemalu but aq teramat kurangkan ke'frequent'an berbual and approach people. Inferiority complex. Maybe.

2012 approaching near. I will sit for my AS exam, so do Syafirie at KDU. Only two of us out of  22 my former classmates who took Cambridge A-level, And and and also Ramzi. Totally forgot about him. Most of  my friends took Edexcel . So yeah. Gonna put my focus up high. That's what Cikgu Ramli always taught me. No matter how many times I slept during his class. 

I got an invitation to attend a so-called class reunion tomorrow. Macam lama sangat laa terpisah kan semuanya? Feel very lazy but I really want to meet my friends. Especially would be damn busy next year. All of us. 

This is only my lame analogy:
If you feel comfortable to be with somebody or you like someone, you would be very likely want to talk to him so bad rite? *I use 'him' because I'm a girl. Example, why am I watching  Sony Lifestyle TV Magazine? I am not a gadget-lover of course, they are pricey I told ya. If is not for Oli Pettigrew, I wouldn't watch it. Misbehavior again. Apa kaitan dengan reunion? Off topic much.

Cehh, off to go. Banyak plak merapu for this post. Bai.

P/s: frust arsenal draw dengan wolves. bersemangat jer aq tengok.

2 comments:

nazrinafifi said...

xyah ar frust. arsenal mmg loser la kott haha!

IamCIPA said...

oi hello, draw eh, bukan lose. tak bleh diamik pakai as loser. heh~

#kuangasambtoi