Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 10: Almost there


Status: 3 Idiots, all time best movie ever. I do not watch it till end in tv3, for some reasons I did watch it for lots of time before. So, it is not a necessity. Bak kate Muiz, "Aq rser klu tengok cter yang sama banyak kali tu membazir masa, ade baik nya kita buat benda yang lain. Baru dapat banyak experience." Ecehhh, aq rser dia pon tengah layan Korea gak kat UTP tu kan. 


Hey peeps, just wanna share with all non-KYUEMers this cool video. Tak tipu best, macam di'edit', di'direct' oleh the experts. For your information, in Ky, we always have some sorts of videos competition regarding the respective weeks or events. And this one is for Health ape ntah week. And yup, this video produced by the Garnet house was the champ.

Settings, actors, actresses were all imported from Ky itself. Ow, if I was not mistaken there was one part in the vid was taken at Kem Bina Semangat, Kuala Kibu Baru. The place where I went during MYC. Ceh, patut rr aq perasan kelibat Afif n the gang stay after aktiviti rentas halangan tu yer. Brilliant! Grab the opportunity sambil-sambil ber'MYC'.

Enjoy =)


p/s: I changed my blog's background. I favoured white theme as the feature wall, but the purplish petals looked quite nice as accessories *likeapro. So, I think that I am evolving into a matured teen, two months more of becoming 19. Yeah know it too, I am old.

3 comments:

♥Nur Ayuni Khalib said...

wow, a very good editor on the short video pa..

IamCIPA said...

cik yunn: kan kan? semat ok? tq for watching. hehehe ^^

♥Nur Ayuni Khalib said...

semat sgt pa..terbaik ah