Alhamdulillah
The only word that could describe everything
Allah is the most gracious and most merciful.
I had submitted my attachment's report yesterday and He eased me with His bless.
Thankful, grateful.
What I learnt? Seeing my previous posts encourages people thinking that I was not enjoying myself during those days. Should I make a claim here? That those thoughts in you are absolutely wrong. Why? Am I a person who are always with reasons? Yeah I am.
I am in love. In love with my future career. Now that I truthfully realise that doctor, hospital, people, medications are the things that are in my interest-list. I doubt myself before with the question "Are you sure you want to be a doctor? Come on sis, you will be having the disdainfully tiring, hectic days ahead of you. Are you positive that you want to make those sacrifices?" And yes, I always ask myself. Frankly speaking, if you are jubilant enough to make friend with the most indolent, laziest person on the planet, that would be me. Even sometimes I am thinking, why am I so lazy, negligent? I knew about it like d-uh. But to make a change causes me years. Enough, out of topic pulak..
Undeniable fact. I am going to be a doctor, a charismatic one. With god mercy. My passion is in its way of climbing the zenith of my timeline. Life-timeline should I say. To be an errr,,, whatever your future career might be, sacrifices are just a norm. Bear that in mind.
Ain't being a demure person at the hospital, happy to be acquainted with the MARA College Banting's students, Julia, Syakirin, Liana and Farah. They are so nice and friendly though. We even had our so-called lunch together. Wishing you rock-in girls all the best in your IB.
Was able to be a part of chemotherapy, Electrocardiogram, dialysis-thing and etc of the science-term processes that I can't even remember for now. It was so much fun. All the chats I had with the pakciks and makciks, will be such a reminiscence moment of all. And not forgetting, the eavesdropping moment when it came to the doctors' conversation.
Conclusion, those were the inexplicable experiences. What I wrote here of course was not resembling the real situation. I mean the whole awesome experience. Till then, ta-daa.
2 comments:
:'DD
mekyam: adakah mu mengomen kerana terharu atau ingin tergolong dalam kalangan title "orang kiut mengomen"?? hihihihi
=D ^___^
Post a Comment