Astargfirullah, astargfirullah, astargfirullah...
Start your day with the 'istighfar' doesn't mean that you are doing a sin, it is a reminder for you not to do one.

Week 2:
I'd been placed at the surgical ward (women) which was 3 Utara. FYI, just after SPM things, my grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer, so she did her surgery at HUSM as well. Claiming myself as a responsible granddaughter, I accompanied her days and nights at the 3 Utara. #Like a boss
Being quite familiar with the ward was a quite an advantage for me to observe the patients, facilities. Although the HO was not the doctor I knew before, that was not a big deal though as I didn't think that I will approach the doctor kowt... (atas sebab-sebab yang tidak dapat diulas lanjut disini) But the chinese doctor (HO) looked very similar to Ezanee, my Ky, Spidey's senior. I meant his face laa. Whenever I saw him around, I called him as Ezanee although his real name was Dr Lee, I guess.
Oh yeah, not to mention, Amni aka Meni had joined me this week. Yayyy for that! I was not a good example to her. I kept teaching her the way of 'lepakking', somehow to leave the hospital earlier than we should, went to grab the snacks not in the scheduled time, how to escape from the ward like a pro *but we did get caught once. Pardon me for my mischievous behaviour. I guessed I had to learn the proper ways to commit on the tasks that I had been assigned for. And when would that be?
Surgical ward. My alacrity of approaching the patients seemed to fade away each days. Reasons? I told ya why..
1. The patients in the surgical ward were so weak, they just did the operation, so they had the language difficulties.
2. The liaison between the staffness, nurses, doctors with me were not happening. I was pathetically disappointed because it seemed that I will not get all the infos that I craved for.
3. I was not being able to sneak into the operating theater. They said that I supposed to have a supervisor, doctor-in-charge and whatsoever. Sum up to my insatiable attachment.
The only thing that made up my day was the chatting that I had with Meni. If was not for her, I would be much more sadder. And Meni enjoyed the food at the cafe so much as she can't wait for'em. I will not going to decry every single things that I experienced during the attachment. I am a lucky girl. At least I was given the chance rite? Syukur Syifa, syukur..
Dear kids out there, don't be like me. Be a good one. Not too serious, but do grab all the opportunities that you see which are just in-front of you and also do search for em as well. Open your eyes wider people! For every single blink that you take, you might lose something precious. Allah maha pemurah. HAVE FAITH.
6 comments:
Syifa, you got good vocabs. Wuuhuu I've been trying to add up my vocabs but it's moving so slow like a siput. Mind tell me how's your method? :)
Dear Mekyaa, bab-bab vocabs, you are my idol lah! If u are like a siput, mine is like baby siput. ^^
Method? I guess reading some blogs with good,nice-written presentations helped kowt. Try to resemble the way they wrote, and not to mention adding the vocabs that they used into ur vocab-dictionary. You might use them in the essays or blogs later then.
(especially the oversea-students' blog)
Boleh ke panggil above as a method? =)
Haha semua cara can what! Okay thanks Syifa! May Allah bless you :))
okay, first time ever will get cute title for leaving a comment.
Nice use of language, and simple. keep it this way shifa'!!!
AliaDelaila: May Allah bless us! ^^
Abe Dayat: Waaaahhh, terharunya menerima kedatangan abe Dayat di sini. BTW, thank you so much for the compliment. =)
i guess none of us enjoyed doing the job attachment at husm. anyways its still a good experience though. nice blog :)
Post a Comment