Thursday, December 8, 2011

Attach-ment part1


Bismillah...

Signing up as a so-called medical journalist at HUSM for almost one week. And yeah, I will be doing this observant, unpaid job for two weeks. Well, At least I have a proof  for doing a thing, I mean a beneficial thing during this semester break rite? I am absolutely positive that most of the medics student are doing their attachment as well. So, fair enough.



Week 1:
I had being located at the clinical, medication-stuffs ward which are 7 Utara for women, 7 Selatan for men. Nothing much to do, frankly speaking, I just stood and kept my eyes widely opened for the whole day. I even  didn't have a least a kind-enough nurse or a doctor to supervise me around. Well hello! What do I know about something that I didn't even learn'em yet. I need somebody to guide me larhhhhh... Hadoi. So pathetic for an amateur doctor-to-be (InsyaAllah). 

Did I told ya that it sucks for being there all by yourself? Yes, it is.  "And to Meni, if you are reading my blog, plisssssss take note that I am dying, enthusiastically wait-ing for your arrival to join me next week!!" Believe me I really am.. At one time, I called Alysha, asking her how she had been doing at the Institut Jantung Negara (IJN), and from her voice, I am positive that she had so much fun. Well, lucky her to do her attachment with bunch of Ky kids at the same place. Sarah, Aqiliah, Diyana Adibah and Ikhwan  joined her there. Jealous much.

What I'd got so far:
1. A cool-doctor look by wearing a white lab-coat and a freedom of  wandering around the hospital, entering the private-departments without any suspicious glares from the guards knowing that I am not actually a real doctor. HAHAHAHA *evil laugh
2. I read the patients' file  and pretending that I can read those hideous, cakar-ayam handwritings. Pardon for my sincere comment, but not to mention there are few of the docs who have really nice ones. 
3. I kept jotting down all the infos that I am able to jot. Seriously folks, I do not know much but holding a notebook with no use of it, it made your hands cramped. *just a myself-made theory
4. I realised that  one day could be either very long or too short. When we occupied the times with some useful stuffs and activities, oh mannnn  the day are way tooo long. That's what I felt of been whole day long at the hospital. 
5. I got to know humans. We, human beings, are very unique. We had numerous of different characteristics. That's what made we differed from each other and special in our own way.
6. I was amazed with the people who accept their fate of having illnesses. They fought for their lives. Especially the small children. They were so strong. May Allah bless em. 


I would be doing my part2 for this experience. So, I'mma not going any further. 


p/s: 7/12/2011.. My grandmother was rested in peace to meet the Almighty Creator. Al-fatihah. Semoga Allah swt mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allayarhamah. Amin, amin, amin.

2 comments:

Miss Amni Syazwani said...

ahaha... nama ku diseru XD

CIPA!!X SBR NOP JOIN. WAIT FOR ME TAU ^O^

lau tak dapat sma department pon aku g lah visit ko nnti hehe :)

fatimahmuhd said...

nenek awk hok wk kemo tu ke??al-fatihah