Sunday, December 18, 2011

14 Days Challenge


Game on!


Rules and regulations:
From today onward, I promise myself to update in this blog about my revision at home. Since I have less things to do after my attachment days are over, I will make myself occupied with studying, revising and 'kiasu'ing. I am convincing myself to be hardworking people! Could you guys help me with it? Condemn me if you find out that I am being lazy. And encouraging words are also acceptable =)

Study is fun! Homework is game!
Good day, good day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sdak r ngaji. UK2!! ak tggu ni~

IamCIPA said...

Bereh Apom! Doa ko aq dehs! tq so much =)

♥Nur Ayuni Khalib said...

cipaaa, misz u laa..

u always hardworking la cipa..
keep it up in studying^________^

IamCIPA said...

Mek Yunn sayunkkk, miss u too..

Doakan cipa deh! Yuni take care, tq so much ^^

fatimahmuhd said...

cipa...tq :)