Status: Randomness awesome
It is weekend in Ky. Happy! I love weekend in Ky. But I would be alone again this week as for 'bebudak silat" are having their trip to Janda Baik. It's okay lah. It is not like I doesn't have anything to do right? My schedule are packed!
I got two tests coming up this Monday. Chemistry and Psychology. So, tonnes of notes to be 'scanned'. I have my Bio practicals undone. I have two Maths chapter to be cover. And two essay to be done with five articles to read for my Ielts. I got taekwondo's practical on Sunday. See, I told ya my schedule is packed!
I eavesdropped two person were talking at the cafe,
Boy: Why don't you take medicine instead. You are smart dowhh.
Girl: "Na-hhh,,, although so many people got and did medicine but not so many who survive"
I was like...... staring at her and "we'll see..."
“Dan orang-orang yang berusaha dengan bersungguh-sungguh kerana memenuhi kehendak agama Kami, sesungguhnya Kami akan memimpin mereka ke jalan-jalan Kami; dan sesungguhnya (pertolongan dan bantuan) Allah adalah berserta orang-orang yang berusaha membaiki amalannya.” [al-Ankabut, ayat 69]
My words when it comes to weekend: " Yeah cuti!! Banyak masa nak kemas bilik, tengok movies, basuh baju, lepak-lepak!"
Ayat normal budak Ky bila weekend: "Yeah cuti!! Banyak masa nak buat homeworks, revises, nak cover balik chapter bla bla bla..."
Did you see the differences? (*__*)
My words when it comes to weekend: " Yeah cuti!! Banyak masa nak kemas bilik, tengok movies, basuh baju, lepak-lepak!"
Ayat normal budak Ky bila weekend: "Yeah cuti!! Banyak masa nak buat homeworks, revises, nak cover balik chapter bla bla bla..."
Did you see the differences? (*__*)
4 comments:
Medicine susah sebab tu lah only the honoured ones je akan amek this course. Chaiyook ;)
Btw, yana nak lagu dekat blog ni! Please2! My heart beats faster as I hear this song I just dont know why. Bagi neh. Neh. asap. Tengkiuuuuuuuuu.
amik jer... haha~
we have the same taste lerr, i love this song too.. =D
Nak amek gane :'(
Nak amek gane :'(
Post a Comment