Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'mma gonna do things

Bismillah. Salam Maal Hijrah 1433.
My very first semester had just ended. Alhamdulillah. I'd seeing lots of new things, things that never across my mind before. Allah knows the best. That's why He placed me at Ky for two years. Syukur syukur syukur.
Currently at my beloved hometown. Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Gonna start my job attachment next week at HUSM. I pray for the best. Gonna do all of my homeworks this week as I'm afraid to expect things gonna go well the days ahead. InsyaAllah.

Nothing much to talk. Let just see the pictures at Ky okiee! =)

Chalet-chalet kediaman spideys
Resources Centre. 
Walkway along the chalets
Spring in Ky
MPH with the view of awan nano
Fruit festivals. 
swimming pool Ky
Saad Square. Tempat melepak tatkala menunggu Bio
Krismooss in Ky. Aq tak pegi pon. Curik pic Bianca.
Diwali night. Again, I did'nt attend it.
The UK kids visited Ky
Everyday in Ky. The people. The view. The moments that we cherish together. I fell in love with it. I am sure you guys will feel the same way too. 

p/s: Some of the pics were taken illegally, pardon me. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so wrong if I say I miss ky. hahaha but i really do :)

IamCIPA said...

Yana: yer laa kan? Totally agree. huhuhu =)