Random title though
We may care so much about somebody, yet when we are in trouble they act like they have nothing to do with us. When they were asking for our helps, we are never ever have the guts to say no. But when we need for their 'yes', they are not willing to give one. This is life.
I am not going to sigh. But this is reality. Maybe I'd done something bad to them before? I just don't know, no clue. I always hear the phrase "treat others in a way you want to be treated". So I guess I have to let it go then. I will not keep neither this frustration or disappointment, because I will not have any good for having them. My Lord and my Rasulullah pbuh taught me to forgive. So, I forgive you. And yeah, I'm seeking for the persons who I had to apologize for thousand times too. But maybe it takes time to forget right? Don't worry, I will.. InsyaAllah.
Sahih International
And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination.42:43
I let everything go this time. Although my heart was cracked to pieces and whatsoever. I have to bear with it. Allah knows the best for me. Tak der rezeki kowt this time. tak ape-ape lah..
To kawan-kawan, kalau buat salah dengan orang, cepat-cepatlah minta maaf. That is the 'magical words' to distinguish the flame in someone's heart.
May Allah bless.

2 comments:
syifa, syifa ambik mane eh ayat ayat alquran gitu? blh share? (: quotes dari situ kan best2.
boleh sngat2 =)
Syifa amik kat quran.com jer.
try laa visit ek ^^
Post a Comment