Bertempat di Kuala Kubu Baru, kem Bina Semangat =)
Muscom annual activity
Modul director: Ariff Ismail
Layan gambo dulu ek, nanti I explain wat was this camp all about.
Presenting.....
| dalam hall semasa nak buat kuih melaka =) |
| Bersama-sama teammates tngah berusaha menguli buah melaka... orang Kelate call'em as ONDE-ONDE |
| Kami amat bertungkus lumus taw! tapi sempat gak posing disitu =D |
| Forum dari super seniors dan turut ada juga, Ustaz Nizam |
| Kami kene naik benda alah yang tinggi di taw. |
| Dan ada gak aktiviti ngan tali tarzan ni... hahaha~ |
| Ustaz MARi MENGAJI kat TV9 tu pon ade gak sebagai penceramah jemputan |
| Brother Syah Kirit, one brilliant muallaf who knows and expert in Islam. More than an original muslim would be. |
| My group. We love each other. |
Okay dear readers, time for explanation,, What was this camp all about? MYC.. The objective of this camp was mainly about to keep your faith in Islam, to learn the beautiful of Islam, to muhasabah whether are you a good muslim or not, to strengthen the ukhwah between all of us, KYUEMians.
What I got in this camp:
I learnt a lot. I always felt that I am lacking of ilmu, especially about Islam. Since I was in Faris Petra, I was eager to learn how to be a better muslim. I aim for jannah, always would be. I want to be a muslim by choice not by chance. But I don't know why. As time passes, alhamdulillah, Allah heard my prayers. He made it easy for me, as I left boarding school, I was sent to Ky, which had being a wonderful place for me to study, discover Islam. This MYC thing is one of them. Semua orang pon boleh joined MYC dan tak semestinya bebudak alim, budak surau jer. Because we were there to learn, as long as you have the 'niat' to learn, to understand your faith, it was alright. If you asked me anything pasal Islam, I would say that all I want to find is the mardhatillah, keredhaan Allah. Other than that, I am still in the process of learning. I was not from the 'sekolah agama' ke anak ustaz ke... But I was glad that Allah chose me to be one of His slaves. Alhamdulillah.
Overall, I would like to thank everyone, budak2 KY yang joined this camp, facilitators, Kak KD yang mula2 ajak I joined this camp. Terima kasih daun keladi, panjang umur I nak join MYC lagi. =)
| para muslimat =) |
Sekian.. Wassalam.
CINTAILAH ILAHI
No comments:
Post a Comment