Status: Woke up late this morning as I telan 2 bijik panadol penyebab pengsan ntuk kebahkan my fever neh... Haishhhhhh~
Mood: Rindu Umi, rindu Abah, rindu rumah.
Music: The Call by Regina Spector
I am a reader but I'm a terrible one... I love hanging-out in the bookstores but in the end I won't buy any... Orang kata, nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih.. So, I you love to read, kat mana-mana pon you bleh read, for those yang tak mampu, lots of inisiatif korang bleh buat to get the reading materials... Bukan kedekut, tapi nak jimat and still gain the knowledge. Kan? kan?
I rasa 'kosong' laa... Faham tak? kosong, empty, rser cam ade benda yang tak cukup, rser cam tak sedap duduk.... Sebak sedeyh sayu pilu sudu garpu seriyes tak tipu... Nak buat homework pon cam tak ngam... Padahal esok exam Maths... Bio sumer tuu kejadah tak revise lagi... Ya Allah... Berikanlah aq taufik dan hidayah Mu...
If you seek Him, God can raise you up, and replace the darkness of the ocean, with the light of His sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength, and a means of growth, purification and redemption. Know that transformation sometimes begins with a fall. So never curse the fall. The ground is where humility lives. Take it. Learn it. Breathe it in. And then come back stronger, humbler and more aware of your need for Him. Come back having seen your own nothingness and His greatness. Know that if you have seen that Reality, you have seen much. For the one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self—but not Him. Deprived is the one who has never witnessed his own desperate need for God. Reliant on his own means, he forgets that the means, his own soul, and everything else in existence are His creation.
I always love articles,, inspiring words... From my experiences yang serba hijau, muda, pucuk lagi ni,, I can conclude to myself, whenever I seek Him, I felt aman, tenang.. Alhamdulillah.. I tak mintak dilable warak, budak baik, sumer tuu,, becoz for those yang knal I mesti pikir,, "Hak eleh,, si Syifa tu poyo jerr, padahal bukan nyer baik sngat" Then let it be... I tak kesah... People change, you can't judge them based on what you know only... Yup, kadang-kadang I lupa, lalai, seronok sngat, gelak tak hingat dunia,, typical human being.... So, terima lahh I seadanya (cewaaahhh)... But if we do know who are we commit for in this world, who are we rely on in every single prayer, He judges you! He knows you well than you know yourself..
"In the end, He do not call the Qualifies, but He qualifies the Calls"
~So, I need to gler-gler top-up kan my ibadat , kredit nak calling2 manusia di dunia tak cukup tak pe, asal kredit nak call Him kat Padang Mahsyar nanti lbeyh daripada cukup~
"Ya Allah, If you do read my heart, my prayers, our conversations before I sleep everyday,, I beg Your Mercy and Your Kindness, please accept my taubat... I'm weak, I always need you to guide me. Please don't let me far astray, I'm afraid that I'm not able to meet you among the Syuhadahs, the Prophets.. Lead me to straight path..."
Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.
~An-Nasr [110:3]
P/s: 12 July-12 August.... Dah sebulan rupanya I bertapak di bumi Ky... Alhamdulillah. May my days ahead is always in His blessings.... =) Yeahhhh!

No comments:
Post a Comment