Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri


Tomorrow is 1 Syawal
Ramadan had left us... 


Does Allah accept my ibadah? Does He heard my 'taubat'?
Ramadan kali ini amat berbeza bagiku... I learnt a lot.. Masjlis Fikir, Usrah, tazkirah Subuh dan Terawih..
Quite differed with the one that I used to have at Faris Petra.. Alhamdulillah.

And for every nation nation, there is a celebration, and 

this (I'dul Fitr) is our celebration -RasululLah S.A.W-

Still Aidilfitri is a winning day for the muslims.. Allah swt granted us with this day. La tahzan, pray to Him for us to meet again with His Ramadan years ahead..
(mmm... Amalan maseh banyak lagi tak cukup ni...)

Sahih International
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -
(Al-Mulk 67:2) 

Dear Ramadan, I will surely miss you :')

Friends and readers,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri guys! Forgive me for all my wrongdoings.I am an imperfect human being, made mistakes all the time. Do forgive me yaa? Have a blast, Aidilfitri is Hari Kemenangan Umat Islam.. =) 

No comments: