Friday, July 1, 2011

Frozen Friday


Status: Have a hard-time to finish a mango sorbet after emptying a plate of sea-food kuey tiow, yummmy!
 Brain-freeze for like 5-6 minutes. Cloudy day at my hometown, a good day for wrapping your whole body in a nice, warm pink blanket. Waiting my one and only nephew, Danish to arrive. 

please ignore the title of the book. tq
I just bought a new book, Contengan Jalanan by Hlovate. I read some recommendation from Siddiq, and Kak Ain. Both said that it is a very interesting book, so, I really wanna have one. To be frank, this is my first Hlovate's book that I bought although I do love her writings in the other books. Alhamdulillah. My eyes caught two more interesting books Safe Heaven by Nicholas Sparks and The Carries Diaries by Candace Bushnell, at first, I was like jumping-with-excitement to buy them, but c'mon laaa, it's Popular Bookstore. Mahal weeeyhh... I guessed I 'd to wait until BookXcess is built kat Kelantan kowt. Nevermind, I'm planning to visit Amcorp Mall someday.

Oh yaa, yesterday tak tahu nape I can't log in my blog. I dahh siap buat entry about 'Tedious Thursday', oykeyh fine, maybe sebab I said that it is 'tedious' then blogger.com merajok kowt. hahaha~  InsyaAllah next week I publish kan entry tu. Tu ponn klu next Thursday is tedious day laa kan.. Hari ni jadi Frozen Friday pon coz hari nie nampak cam redup,, ala-ala nak hujan gitu. Tapi x dapat seru nak tdow lagi. hehehe~

Pinky room yang amatt sodap ntuk me'nidow'kan diri =)
 I met Faiz after I bought strawberry sundae  at KbMall tadi, I asked him "Bile daftar Paih?", and he said lusa, that means hari Ahad, 3 July, sama ngan bebudak Intec,.. jap, jap, Paih Intec ke? I only remember that he got US jer.. Then Cik Jaa col me, tanyer pasal packing-memacking sumer tuu, and I said even I yang 12 July pon dahh siap packing. Agak ketara the eagerness nak masuk kolej di ctu. I guessed Mat Joe is having his Orientation Week at KMB right now. Nisa and Mat already left Kelantan dahh for INTEC. Good luck guys!

Dalam SMO tadi, I meng'eavesdrop' a gentle conversation between newly-wed couple at the counter. 
Wife: Bang, bang, nak beli t-shirt.
Husband: Wat for? ader occasion ke?
Wife: Tak der, nak pakai hari-hari jer.
Husband: Boleh, t-shirt muslimah yer. Tutup aurat tu.
Wife: Memang nak beli yang labuh-labuh pon. 

^_^
So sweet, I'll think that's the way a husband should protect his wife entirely. A wife's 'aurat' is a husband dignity. Bukan jerr maruah pada pandangan manusia but pada pandangan Allah s.w.t adalah yang paling utama. Jangan pula di Padang Mahsyar kelak, si suami disoal tentang aurat si isteri yang tidak dilindungi. Wallahualam.


To Kema: I will never forget you lahh, dunn worry. Kat ane pon sep kter further, xdop nyer level2 mende sume tu, we are the best okayy! =) Tak payah pikir manyak mende, buatt molep kat UIA uh. Friendship sopmo2, ader jer probs, roger2 sep aq. Naty we all gi serbu uia. hehehe. Lots of love!   


No comments: