Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My First ATTEMPT =D


Mood: "eager" yeahhh!
Music: Hey Soul Sister by Train

Accompanied my grandma to the hospital this morning, for her chemotherapy session. Alhamdulillah, everything went just fine! Will be 'visiting' the hospital very frequent for a month, I guess. =)

Okay, today's activity was simple. I had made brownies! It turned out very well as I never bake before. I had a slight prob at first, as I couldn't find the cocoa! So, I rushed  to the nearby grocery and bought a small packet of Van Houten. Lucky me! hahaha~

As this was my first attempt, I am so delighted to share lots of pictures!
When I said "My first ATTEMPT", I clearly notified me as the maker! Only me! hehe~



these were the pics during the prep! Make sure your station is clear after the prep okay!



After 45 mins of baking, yes, it's done!
Actually I made my own topping, I didn't do the recipe's frosting. Maybe some other time. =)

(gambo x clear, sorry) I made double boiled for the topping there!


Lighting was bad! Seriously! I think I should get a new cam, perhaps Sony DSC-T200? hehe, that's way too ngade!

Beautiful props,, so bad for the lighting..

Here is the recipe! In case, you want to try your own! ^_^

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups white sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  •  
  • 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
  • 2 tablespoons butter


For more cake recipes

::THE END::

2 comments:

fatimahmuhd said...

haha..kek coklat basah..
sy try wk dh 3 kli..hehehe
kli kdua tlupa nk ltak gndum..tlor..baking soda..etc..hahaha.nsb la jdik..kli ktiga xsedap lngsung..t'lbeh baking soda..huhu

IamCIPA said...

Imah kene blajar ngan saya dulu neh,, meh sini meh, free tutorial! hehe~