Saturday, June 4, 2011

jealousy


mood: rendah diri (sorok ngan bantal)
music: nak try dengo lagu Chealsea William

So far so good, baru habes dri blogwalking an an... Kak Ainul has un'private'kan her blog which is one of the blog that I impressed a lot with her writings.. memang best! I am sure Kak Enin couldn't agree more with me, right? =) Jealous? waalla... In a good way okay? As far as I know, the tengganuians kan, are always so brilliant(bijops), superb in English, and I really like the accent.. (wlopon mmg lbeyh kurang ngn Klntan nyer slang.. hehe) All of them laahh.. Camne nak bace books manyak2 cam dorang eh? Well, I do read books.. but I am a terrible reader..Nop hbes kan satu took months.. Opps.. :-P 


I do need sharpened my English as A-level English, or they call them as IELTS or whatsoever are definitely not a SPM--going to like.. They are tough! How can I cope with them? Takowtttnyerrrr..... Camne nat wat essay nanty? Nop writing skang neh pon dah ketak-gegaq doh tangan I.. (lamer ngat dop nulis) 


p/s: Kak  Enin, Kak Kuyah.... tolong Syifa.. :(

4 comments:

A. said...

laaa..baru tau syifa ada blog :)

Anonymous said...

ak ambik IETLS 25hb Jun ni. Nk tau gpo2 tyo ak r...^^

IamCIPA said...

kak enol: malu lahhh nop oyap.. huhu :P
apom: naty aq text mu deh! tq. naty nop fly oyap dehss! :)

Unknown said...

haha.ya.agree~
tapikan syifa.kak ainul has the answer.not me.
6t tya dia:)