Mood: Wondering
Music: I'll always Remember You by Miley Cyrus


Pixie dust, Tinker Bell, and I always dream to go to Neverland. In Neverland, you will never grow up, you'll remain as a kid. I don't wanna grew up :'( I remember a quote from this movie, "A second star to the right and straight on to the moon, NEVERLAND"

"Keep Moving Forward" haven't you guys see this movie yet? I learnt to not ever give up no matter what challenges come ahead. Five star Walt Disney pixar. I gonna cry everytime I'd seen this movie. Meet The Robinsons.
Dismey Pixar UP.. Great stories as well as remarkable moral values.. "Thanks for the journey, now go have a new one!" You know what, I don't care if anyone said that I'm a Disney girl. Seriously I don't, because I grew up well with them. And what I love most about Disney, they inspires kids, everyone. To be frank, they taught me a lot. =)
This is the one that I remember all the time.... Yes, we have to accept the changes, it may be pain a while, but it will turn up better without we realise them. Be positive with your surrounding. Remember? "Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind'' Thanks Lilo&Stitch!

Then of course, I learn to love and appreciate my friends more. Friends are diamonds, they are beautiful but they are rare. Handle'em with care and loves *hugs
"Another chapter in the book, can't go back but you can look, And there we are on every page, Memories I'll always save, Up ahead on the open doors, Who knows what were heading towards? I wish you love I wish you luck, For you the world just opens up, But it's so hard to say goodbye..."
~ I'll always remember you lyrics~
~ I'll always remember you lyrics~


4 comments:
sweetnyer cik syifa!!ak duk dumoh duk tggu2 mu update blog..huhu
hahahaha~ bajet mmolep ah,, aq tahu mu jadi hard-die-fan aq dowh lonih.. hehe~ tenkiu2 ^_^
hard-die-fan?wat the???hahahha
ahahahaa~ ngaku ahh,, wat the chicken? =D
Post a Comment