Friday, May 20, 2011

MUJAHID.. MUJAHADDAH...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Aper khabar smuanya?? 
Kekadangkan pernah tak kita terfikir bahawa kita sering sahaja mendapat apa yang kita inginkan.. segala limpah kesenangan dan kesihatan tubuh badan... Meski bukan setiap saat kita memohon kepada-Nya agar diberi kemurahan rezeki.. dan apabila kita mendapat sesuatu yang diingini adakah kita bersujud syukur serta mengucapkan kalimah Alhamdulillah.. Pencoret bercakap mengenai hal ini berdasarkan pengalaman pencoret selama 18 tahun menjadi hamba Allah di atas muka bumi ini... Subhanallah...
I'm not a perfectionist neither an  intelligent person.. I'm just me.. kekadang sedar kekadang lupa...
Throughout my whole journey, since I was kid,, I tend to ramble, do everything although it is not necessary.. I guess by trying something new will shape a better me.. Well, not all of them are wrong.. 


Dear readers,, meh nak cter something..
When I was in primary school, I am a quite active person.. I used to participate in story-telling, academics quiz, camping, all kind of sports ( to be mentioned, lots of them).. No one really knows the reasons why I was so eager joining all of those activities.. And yet, by joining all of the co-curricular activities, I was still perfoming in my academic.. weird huh? Don't ask me why, because I am so not a read-a-lot student.. But I was still aiming for either MRSM or boarding school,, hopefully my secondary school would definitely located outside of Kelantan.. How I wish somehow..


Nak tahu nape pencoret craving for secondary school which is outside Kelantan? and the same reason why I was keeping myself busy with the activities at school? hahaha... It is so funny because I was just twelve at that moment.. Suppose a 'kid' think a lot, well I mean kinda stuff that was so beyond to think of.. Never mind.. Actually, I hate being at home.. The only thing which helps me get through the days, is only TV.. haha,, like d-uhh.. My annoying siblings, and we fought all the times when it comes to "giliran sesaper tengop TV" hahaha.. typical kids.. mende gadoh psal tu.


But when I was accepted to Faris Petra Secondary Science School ( skang dah high perfomance school you, zaman I dulu sempat ngan kluster jer) I learnt a lot of unthink-of stuff.. seriously! Listen korang,, duduk kat boarding school neh, korang akan develops more about self-thinking, independent skills (laa, cam dlm karangan laa) and to anyone yang seeking for improvement of 'ibadat', here is the place.. bla,bla,bla SBP mcam jail laa, cam hapak xleyh bawak henset laa, rules sana sini and whatsoever,, if you guys xleh nak adapt, don't blame the environment laa,, nampak sngat yang korang tu lembik.. ops! sorry ayat ter'over' misbehave.. pardon me,.  To tell the truth kan, pencoret banyak belajar kat sini, tak only for exam-oriented , but on how we can survive despite segala kekurangan.. I am not only talking about my school yer, whenever you go, choose the right path dear.. Life is not that easy, sometimes we have to be demanding! klu korang jenis yang just go on with the flow all of the times, susah kak, abang... I used to be naqibah ( Badan Pelajar Islam), this organization is mainly to give advises, and organise usrah.. to my adik2 yg penah dengar Kak Syifa cakap ( I wont say them as 'ceramah') salah silap, maafkan yer.. Like I said, I am not a perfectionist, but I always seek for self improvement.. always be... 


After being here, I love home so much! and it also makes me appreciate for having such a wonderful family.. penah dengo, missing makes you loving! Pencoret memang sayang ngat kat rumah after five years kat Faris Petra, parents (of course laa), siblings too,, hahaha,, their annoying made me remember every single fighting kat umah... sayang smua adek-beradek ku... owwww....


To recall my journey, I'd never heard somebody personally advise me to take care of my religion,.. I wish taw takk, when somedays there are persons who kindly said.. "Syifa, tolong jaga agama Allah",, kita selalu dapat aper yang kite nak kan? (I mean most of the times) but pernah tak kita berusaha memberi apa yang diperintahkan-Nya? It always so easy to take rather than giving.. okay, okay.. understood! I am still in the middle of learning, understanding, somewhere in between.. Realizing this, yes, I admit without His helps, I am nothing... Usaha memang selalu ade, tapi prayers, tawakkal, faith, are the things yang memang amat diperlukan.. 
we are khalifah dear,, always bear in mind please.. (I am reminding myself as well)



Dan Kami tidak mengutuskan engkau (Muhammad) melainkan untuk menjadi rahmat bagi seluruh alam.” 
[QS al-Anbiya’, 21:107] 

Jika kita belajar sejauh mana sekali pun,  hati kena ikhlas, insyaAllah dipermudahkan segala urusan.. All of us are human being, sama jer, darjat ke ape mende are not count okay. Kalau kita baik di mata-Nya, insyaAllah baik di mata seluruh umat.. Tak kira kat mana pun, we are the one who decide nak pilih jalan mana, we did have choice unless we destroy them. Dear teens, jaga ibadat, jaga hubungan dengan Allah dan sesama makhluk.. God bless you =)



“Orang-orang yang beriman, mereka berperang di jalan Allah, dan orang-orang yang kafir berperang di jalan Taghut, maka perangilah kawan-kawan syaitan itu, sesungguhnya tipu daya syaitan itu lemah.”  
[QS an-Nisa’, 4:76] 

 “Dan di antara manusia ada orang yang mengorbankan dirinya untuk mencari keredhaan Allah. Dan Allah Maha Penyantun kepada hamba-hamba-Nya.” 
[QS al-Baqarah, 2:207] 

No comments: