time: 2.00 a.m (Malaysia's time zone)
mood: just fine... ( I am a calm and collected person lahh )
perasaan skang neh hanya Allah jer yg taw...
takowt, depressed, hopeless...
but I always know that I have Him...
who always accompany me when I was left alone in the darkness,
who wiped my tears when I knelt down durind tahhajud,
who whispered me in silence when I was far astray,
who granted me with the 'rezeki' that I can barely deserve them,
who always listen my prayers.... who always accept my 'toubat'
because He always know....
everything that is the best for His slaves....
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah...
I would never give up hope
He taught me that way
never.....
syukur, syukur, syukur...
Ya Allah, pada-Mu aku memohon segala yang ter baik untukku, untuk memperjuangkan agama ku, untuk memartabatkan ajaran Rasul ku... permudahkan lah segala urusan hamba-Mu ini Ya Allah...
amin~
I believe Him more than anything...
I know that he set a beautiful path ahead me...
InsyaAllah..
and I won't miss them more than anything in this world..
I will love them all...
blessed me Ya Allah... :)
chaiyyokkk! chaiyyokkk!
go, go , go
gambatte kudasai
aja ajja fighting!
listen WORLD!
"I AM NOT GIVING UP"
~ I give you my word....
smile okayyyyy !!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment