haha~ starting yang xleyh blah b'semangat gitu.... okay, back to the basic laa kan..
ader aper ngn title??? WHO'S that GIRL?? apekebendaa ekk??
owkeyh, owkeyh, maybe ader yg ter'pop' out into mind psal Alexandra Potter nyer novel kan?
hahaha~ yg cover nyer camneh

owh, absolutely a nehi nehi guess,, but aq memang dah baca buku neh..
klu nak tnya aq, I would give 4 stars laa, sebab the story is quite interesting,,, cter nyer lucu2, bnyak gak aq
nak t'gelak and not to mention love story yg quite cute...
okay2, aq kupas sket the plot, for those yg looking for interesting book to read...
cter neh psal Charlotte Mearyweather yg own a PR company... she has a great career, handsome boyfriend, car, and everything laa kan, tpi her life does'nt seem wonderful.. smpai laa one day, she met herself at age21..
then, berlaku laa some story kat situ, then she found out that she had a secret admire... and so on..
haishhhhhhh~
pesal aq leh buat preview buku plak ni???? homaigod! homaigod!
ngarut sumgoh~ hihihi.... owh yerr, about the title... ader sorang girl neh, she used to be the first person that I met kat my boarding school when I was in form 1.. she addicted to writing a lot! we sometimes fight, then we can't stand long fighting with each other,, to tell the truth, I love making her life miserable... hahaaha~
she is also my personal health consultant which taking care for my diet at hostel!!!
now we are still best friend,, I had being informed that she wants to take the law course soon.!
"homaigod! are you going to sue me?? I'm sorry for reading your diary and love letter secretly when you were asleep!" hahaha~
great times! great times! but still I wish you the best in your life okay bud!
be a great lawyer tawww! insyaallah segala kenangan kter aq akan kenang ntuk di cterkan kpd anak cucu cicit aq nanty... muahahahaaha~
2 comments:
just click here n there n this post pop-out all of sudden.just can't stand laughing.I've read this once when you post it at my fb wall,but back then..we're not this far.really missing you,buddy!thanks for all those memories :)
Ppayah: No need to thanks laa. You, yourselves pon dah play a big role in my memory. I shud thank you. Sayang mu =)
Post a Comment