Sunday, March 27, 2011

I choose it the way HE set it for me..

SALAM UKHWAH..

I'll think about it,, deeply and seriously
ni kire decision for my future undertaking kan?
so, I choose my course, and it is MEDIC..
I apply for MARA oversea,,
and I want to follow the lead of my seniors who are also my idols,,
~Kak Azie, Kak Ainul, Kak Ainin, Abg Puyid, Kak Fisza~
lots of them,, insyaalah, I'll pray for the best...
maybe zillions of hardship along my path,
I promise to never give up, even I have to crawl, climb the mountain,
my decision is FINAL!
once I am so afraid about what will I experience soon,
still, I believe in myself as I always put my 100% faith on HIM..
from my story,, I knew HE never let go His slaves who
work hard and pray...
x kire lah kat mana pon rezeki yang aq akan dpt soon,
aq akan sentiasa b'syukur to Him...
as Kak Eno said, rezeki ade kat mana2 jer,, as long as you
do your very best, insyaallah everything would be fine.
I owe you! ^^
aq memang tak kuat,, I need those advises from people around me,,
thanks to my seniors,,, 
forget to mention, abe Aiman and Kak Kam yg x putus2
give me the tips and so on...

p/s: still xleyh nak attach th upu form,, xthu nak wat camne ni, but still, never quit kan? insyaallah dipermudahkan.. I am going to choose medic jugak for my local study! ^^

No comments: