Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DUTY as a good GRANDdaughter

In the name of Allah, the most merciful....


It had been a week since my grandma was warded in the hospital due to a critical desease which is a nightmare to every woman,, I believe.. she suffered from a breast cancer... god mercy... on the day, my dad-side grandma was also sent to the hospital due to unknown desease that caused her looked so pale... such a story... well, I love both of them of course, to see them in such pain, made me felt so sad and worried...


I spent almost four day looking after my grandma in HUSM... I was pleased to do so as I really hope she get well soon.... well in fact, I'm enjoying myself watching the doctors and nurses doing their job... I really hope someday I will work in the hospital as doctor too... Insyaallah... besides, I discovered that I'm really into this profession because I think that I don't mind spending whole time in the hospital and take care of the patients..
SERIOUSLY! I'll pray hard for my dream to achive... and also to my friends who share the same interest as mine to pick medicine soon,, I remember few names... Nurfatinun Nisaa, Akmal, Alia Delaila, Anaz Sakhawi..
Hopefully we are able to make our dream come true... with the God will,,


please pray for my grandma to discharge soon... 

No comments: